“It’s such a cold December: 2010 ends on a chilly note where people live“. Another Guest Post for Anthony Watts, by Ryan Maue, once again proving that there is no Global Warming. Did you know that December 2010 was cold in some places? It’s the final nail in the coffin the Global Warming myth!
However Ryan’s not going to talk about the inconvenient fact that the full year was actually rather hot until the “government temperature keepers” release their analyses. Nice side-stepping!
Instead we get a simplistic series of excuses:
- Mutterings about weather fluctuations.
- Invocation of “regional variation”.
- Casual dismissal of the places where there happens to be the most warmth (Ryan actually says, with an apparently straight face, that “You’ll hear a lot about the historically warm Arctic, but who cares at this point, no one lives there and it is still plenty cold.”).
- Allusions to governmental conspiracies (“It’s a foregone conclusion that the official government data from whatever nation or agency will show that 2010 was the hottest year ever. It just has to be that way“).
- An attempt to minimize the factual record 2010 temperature by suggesting that it’s only slightly record-breaking.
So for Global Warming to be true the evidence has to be homogenous, continuous, and in large steps? How scientific.